Friday, 6 September 2013

Back at Sea Level: The Yeti Returns!

You might have noticed that I've been quieter than usual this last week - well, as those of you who follow my Twitter will have heard, there's a fairly good reason for this: 

The Yeti's back!

«Woo!
So naturally I've been spending an inordinate amount of time pestering him in his new flat (which, being new, has been without internet) rather than doing things I'm supposed to be doing - like studying, working out, house work, and updating Bitches Love Hills. But things should be returning to something resembling normality soon.

Until then, there's a slightly busy weekend ahead: 

Today is my little brother's ("Smallit") birthday - still stunned he's actually 10

«At Greasbrough Dam. I'll make a hiker of him yet... 
And tonight I'll be having a busman's holiday: getting drunk at the pub where I work (my auntie is having her birthday party there).  Actually quite excited - my cousins (and indeed my aunties) are an ace bunch to have a drink with.

Tomorrow is the first Saturday I've had off in a long time. 
Hills are an option, but on this occasion, I think we're going to and get hammered.

To close, here's my mum's awesome photo of Carl Wark Fort from the other week - having a broken camera isn't such a bad thing after all...

Yvonne Wootton 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment