Monday, 23 September 2013

Sniffly Times

I've been so awful for updating - again!

I'm going to go ahead and play the I'm so full of cold, I can't see anymore card as my excuse.  Admittedly I'm still pretty ill, but as I'm starting to feel at least a little more human at the moment then now's as good a time as any to get back to the keyboard.

It's a bit late right now to get to it in earnest (there is yogurt to eat and endless episodes of Daria to watch...), but I promise the following will be forthcoming this week:

  • Another Hiking Wishlist post
  • A write up of mine and the Yeti's wander up to Higger Tor
  • An edition of Rambling Ramblings 
  • And I'll drool over another bit of kit I can't yet afford
Until then, here's to all the Lemsip in Yorkshire...

«I am roughly as ill as I look. Bah.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment