Friday, 4 October 2013

Gah

I feel I owe an explanation and an apology...

On Tuesday I posted that I'd be updating on Weds... But thanks to some internet bollocks, I revised that to Thursday... But then a last-minute job interview happened the other side of the county (that's going to be an interesting commute).

So today is Friday and there's no update. In my (admittedly limited) defense: there's one in the works - and it would be going up tonight if not for the fact that work need me to come in a few hours early because one member of staff has decided she doesn't want to work with the other.

Yeah.

So I promise, I really do, that there will be an update - with WORDS - before 2pm tomorrow.

And with that, I ought to go and pull pints for 7 hours. But I'll at least leave you with this...

«Pandito navigating in Langdale...  Probably still better at it than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment