Thursday, 26 December 2013

Cotswold Outdoors vs Christmas Money

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas: that you ate too much, drank too much, and had far too much fun. I'll ramble on about mine in the next Back at Sea Level, but for now we need to talk about the third most important thing about the festive period (after food and presents family).
I'm talking, of course, about the Boxing Day Sales.

And when I heard that places like Cotswold Outdoors get in on these... well, I got a bit excited.

Unfortunately I'm still unable to drive at the moment and as the whole no-public-transport thing means I'd struggle to even get to my local town (5 miles away) never mind my local Cotswold branch (48 miles), I've instead taken to drooling over the stock online, with a view to do it in person in the next few days.

Here's some of the things I've been staring at a bit too long today...

Embiggen
From Left to Right:

  1. Helly Hansen Warm Pants Base Layer (£29)
  2. North Face Arctic Parka Jacket (£220)
  3. Outdoor Research Furry Gloves (£16)
  4. Rab Baltoro Alpine Jacket (£90)
  5. Haglofs Mid Q Trail Pant (£65)
  6. Osprey Talon 22 Rucksack (£59)  (I've been drooling over this one for a while...)

And bonus: They have my beloved Scarpa ZG65 boots on sale for just £70(!!)

«

So I'm looking at an empty wallet once I've visited the shop with my Christmas envelopes. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment