Sunday, 26 January 2014

Middle Fell: The Photos

Well it's been more than a little busy this week, and there's no real let up on the horizon – in fact if anything, next week is looking even busier – so I've not had chance to go hill-ward just yet. But I'm giving serious thought to joining the hiking soc at my new uni once my scholarship comes in (i.e. when I'm able to afford something other than air), it'd be cool to meet new people... but mainly I just want to tag along when they go up to the Lakes every other week.


If you're curious about how the first week of my PhD went, I wrote a post about it here (on what I guess is my personal blog), and I will attempt to make my infrequency up to you by smothering you with pretty photos from the time I hiked Middle Fell, way back in 2012. 

One day I might get round to doing a write up about that excursion (well, what I remember), but for now – here are some pictures...

«


«

«


«


«


«
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment