Saturday, 18 January 2014

Moving Day


Today I moved from (near) Sheffield to Manchester. 
The drive over to the city involved scenes like these:

«

«

And especially...
«

I'm feeling rather a lot happier about moving, now.

Apologies for the less than stellar photo quality, by the way: I only had my phone to hand. Nonetheless, I think you can still get at least an idea of how lovely it was (even with all the rain).

Apologies as well for the lack of update this week; this was due to me having a ridiculous few days: Manchester, then home, then night out, then doctors (always injured...), then teaching, then packing, then my leaving do... then today. I start my PhD on Monday, so I can't promise frequency will return immediately, but I will try to put up at least one hiking-related post in the next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment